10 Reasons Why S&S Heating & Cooling Has Been the Best HVAC Contractor in NE Ohio for Hundreds of Customers Since 1989
- The best HVAC contractor for hundred of customers is S&S Heating, Cooling & Sheet Metal. A family-owned midsize company, we are insured, bonded and licensed in the State of Ohio (Lic. #12312)
- We perform work on all types of HVAC systems including oil, gas, electric, boiler, steam, and tank and tankless hot water units
- All crews and service technicians are factory trained, certified, and are required to undergo continuing education
- Equipment warranties, extended warranties, and parts and labor warranties available
- 24-hour emergency service offered
- Computerized load calculations are used to accurately size equipment
- All employees are on payroll: no subcontractors are used
- PreferredSM Customer Maintenance Plans available to ensure precise operation, extended equipment life, warranty protection and peace-of-mind
- Financing and Leasing programs available
- Over 150 years combined experience
FREE Consultation & System Audit
Let us show you how to monitor, clean, ventilate, dehumidify (or humidify) and improve the efficiency of your HVAC system and protect your health. To schedule a FREE Consultation & System Audit call (440) 237-3663 or click here – there is no fee or obligation.
PREFERREDSM Customer Preventative Maintenance Plans
Regularly performing service saves money by extending your HVAC equipment life and reducing the potential and number of expensive repairs. Our knowledgeable staff will help you select the Preventative Maintenance program that is best for your home or office.
Think of the number of hours you spend indoors. There’s more to indoor air quality than adjusting the thermostat. Controlling and correcting humidity affects comfort and reduces energy costs. And eliminating airborne pollutants such as mites, dust, and bacteria is an important health concern.
The S&S Satisfaction Guarantee includes:
- Priority service for existing customers
- No charge for covered labor and parts per the manufacturer’s written warranty
- No-charge service calls for the first 12-months after installation by S&S Heating professional, certified service technicians